That’s right! NACHOS! Whoop Whoop! Independence day isn’t the only reason to celebrate today! Because it’s a nacho-fest today folks! Plus we’re making these on the BBQ grill! Genius! These are super easy & filling. Plus you could switch up the topping any way you want! These are Primal due to the feta & sour cream….sorry any Paleo friends that aren’t eating dairy! But get creative with any diary subs that might be more suited to your needs!
You’ll first need to make your cooking sheet. Use two heavy piece of aluminum foil. One flat to make the bottom with the ends curved up. The other needs to be crinkled and sprayed to help with sticking!
Next, place waffle fries out in a single layer.
Bake on the grill for 15-20 minutes at medium heat, turning about 2 times during cooking. You’ll need to watch them carefully so they don’t burn. They will turn rather quickly! Trust me! I’ve learned the hard way! ;)
Remove from heat and top with your toppings. Viola! Complete genius deliciousness!!
BBQ “SDS” Nachos
Serves 1 ~ 3P, 3C, 3F
- 120 grams waffle sweet potato fries
- 1/4 c. feta crumbles
- 2 oz. cooked shredded meat (I used chicken, but shredded pork would be AWESOME)
- 1 T. sour cream
- 2 T. green onions, chopped
- Sliced jalapenos to garnish (optional)
- Preheat grill to about 400 degrees.
- Make baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Lay out waffle fries in a single layer on the foil.
- Cook on grill for 15-20 minutes, turning 2-3 times during cooking.
- Remove from grill and place on a plate.
- Top with sour cream, green onions, feta, meat, and jalapenos.
- Savor….very slowly as not to choke! I know it’ll be hard, but try your best! ;)
Original Inspiration: Grilled BBQ Sweet Potato Nachos