If you don’t have a Traeger grill, you are missing out!! I know they are expensive, but boy can they cook up some mean meals!! Think father’s day gift. Trust me on this ladies! Man + Grill = Man Meals!!! It’s magic, I swear! Sooo worth it! Aaar Aaar Aaar (Home Improvement style)!
This is the recipe that I brought to the nutrition challenge finale. I also brought the Georgia Mustard BBQ Sauce, but it must have gotten lost in all the awesome food there was available because it was still closed when I went up for more! Yes…I gorged myself with meat! YUMMO! This sauce is not the sweet BBQ sauce we’re all used to and love, but it tangy! Plus its FREE!! You can have as much of that stuff as you want!! Booya! Now we’re talking!
Smoked Pulled Pork
Serving Size ~ 1 oz. per 1P
- Pork Butt Roast
- Large bottle Apple Cider Vinegar
- Seasoning ~ Mrs. Dash, Grill Masters Pork Rub, or Traeger Pork Rub ~ your choice
- Rinse Roast and rub with desired seasonings to cover entire roast.
- Smoke for 2 hours (we used hickory) ~ This step is optional. Can be made without this step, but it adds a ton of flavor!
- Put roast in crockpot and cover 2/3rds of the roast with vinegar. Cook on low 5-6 hours or until roast pulls apart easily.
- Drain vinegar, leaving 1 cup to moisten meat.
- Using two forks, shred pork.
- Pour cup of vinegar over shredded pork and toss.
- Serve with Georgia Mustard BBQ Sauce.