I’ve been meaning to post this FOREVER! Thought I’d share it along with the fish. This one is soooo simple and good!! Enjoy!
First, slice and sprinkle with cheese!
Bake or grill for about 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Easy Peasy!!
Roasted Parmesan Tomatoes
Serves 4 ~ 0.2P, 0.6C, 0.2F (frankly, I don’t even count the P or F, but I’m being accurate for you folks!)
- 5 Roma tomatoes (any variety will work, but I prefer Roma)
- 1/3 c. parmesan cheese
- Cooking spray (I use coconut oil spray)
- Slice tomatoes and arrange on greased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle parmesan on top of all the tomato slices.
- Sprinkle with Oregano.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.