Well folks, I survived 13.1 miles (well technically I don’t know that as I’m drafting this before all h*ll breaks loose, but here’s to positive thinking!)!! Dang that’s a loooooong ways! I’m sweating just thinking about it! Plus, y’all don’t have to listen to me whine and complain about running anymore! YAY! Except for the fact that 7220 has decided to add running to almost every WOD lately, so maybe you’re not out of the water just yet!
In celebration of the completion of training and all that nonsense called running, let’s have something cold and refreshing!! No not beer people! POPSICLES! YUM! I can hear the kids screaming in the background and the adult groaning cuz they thought they were getting beer. Sorry folks! The kids like the idea! A whole week of tasty, good for you pops that the kids will like and parents don’t feel guilty giving their chillins’! You grown ups will like them too! Promise!
And who doesn’t lurv chocolate? I just had to start the week with this one! It got immediate two thumbs up from everyone! So that’s saying something!! Now get out their and make some! 😉
Serves 8 ~ 0.1P, 1.1C, 1.1F
- 2/3 c. full fat canned coconut milk
- 1/3 c. almond or Dream Blend (almond/hazelnut/cashew) milk
- 4 Tbsps. cacao powder
- 200 grams ripe banana
- 4 tsp. honey
- ***You could add 50 grams of chocolate protein powder to make this roughly 0.9P, but that’s A LOT of powder. I didn’t try it, but it should work if you want to keep it evenly zoned!! Let me know if you try it with the protein and if it turned out okay!***
- Place all ingredients into blender and mix until smooth.
- Divide evenly into 8 small popsicle molds or 3 oz. cups with popsicle stix.
- Freeze for 2 hours before serving.
Original inspiration: Creamy Chocolate fudgsicles