Still up yonder in Alaska! Heading home tonight at midnight! OYE! It’s gonna be a long day tomorrow! Though it will be nice to get back home after basically two weeks away! There’s something about sleeping in your own bed. Don’t get me wrong! I LOVE to travel, but home is pretty nice too!
I hope you enjoy these. These can be consumed frozen as popsicles or used as smoothies (you’ll just have to calculate the numbers per servings)!
Strawberry Smoothie Popsicles
Serves 9 ~ 0.4P, 0.4C, 0.4F
- 1.5 c. Almond Milk
- 4 oz. Greek yogurt, plain
- 15 grams Vanilla Protein Powder
- 325 grams Strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 3 tsp. chia seeds
- In a blender mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Place into 9 popsicle molds or into small Dixie cups with popsicle sticks.
- Place in freezer for 2 hours or until frozen.