Landing this morning at DIA…..early! Like UGLY early! But the show must go on! So another day…another popsicle recipe! Fresh Palisade peaches would be guuuud in this little number! I can’t wait for peach season! YUM!
If you don’t have a popsicle mold, never fear! You can use Dixie cups and popsicle stix. Or in this case plastic spoons as I didn’t have any stix on hand. Easy peasy!
Peach Smoothie Popsicles
Serves 9 ~ 0.5P, 0.5C, 0.5F
- 1.5 c. Almond Milk (vanilla works better for more flavor)
- 4 oz. Greek yogurt, plain
- 15 grams Vanilla Protein Powder
- 250 grams peaches, fresh, canned or frozen
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- In a blender mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Place into 9 popsicle molds or into small Dixie cups with popsicle sticks.
- Place in freezer for 2 hours or until frozen.