Two recipes today….because I love you! This one is not “evenly” balanced, but close enough. It is a little high, but it is delish!!
You may be able to eliminate the honey in the peaches and just add some cornstarch or arrowroot to thicken it up. I haven’t tried it, but it’s worth a try!!
Serves 4 ~ 1.7P, 2.3C, 6F
- 4 small peaches
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 2.5 Tbsp coconut oil
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Peel and dice the peaches. Mix in pan with water, honey, and 1 tsp cinnamon.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5-7 minutes, or until you hit your desired thickness.
- Transfer peach mixture into 4 ramekins.
- In a separate bowl, mix the almond flour, 1 Tbsp cinnamon, egg, coconut oil, and sea salt. Scoop 2 Tbsps. over the peach mixture. You will have some left over.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Top with Coconut Ice Cream or Coconut Whipped Cream
Original Recipe: Paleo Peach Cobbler