Week two into Tailgate Week. Traegerized hot dogs = YUMMO! If you don’t have one of these amazing grills…go get one quick!! Just smoke these for 20 minutes, then turn them to 375 degrees for about 5-8 minutes or until done.
These are sooo good!! The lettuce does tend to rip a bit from the heat of the hot dog, so be prepared with some napkins or a sleeve! 😉
BLT Club Dogs
Serves 4 ~ 3P, 3C, 3F
- 8 All-beef hot dogs or 4 Brats
- 8 Butter Lettuce Leaves
- Bacon Bits or crumbled turkey bacon
- Shredded Lettuce
- Avocado, chopped
- Roma Tomatoes, chopped
- 6 oz. plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dill Dip
- Terra BBQ Sweet potato chips
- Veggies stix
- Grill dogs on BBQ grill until done. I smoked my dogs on the Traeger for 20 minutes, and then turned them up to 375 degrees for about 5-8 minutes. They were AMAZING!!
- While dogs are cooking, chop all veggies. Make ranch dip, and place approximately 1-2 oz. in a Ziploc baggie. Set aside.
- When dogs are done. Place shredded lettuce in the butter leaf.
- Next place dog on top. Top with 1.5 Tbsps bacon bits.
- Cut a small opening in the corner of the Ziploc baggie. Drizzle ranch on each dog.
- Top with Tomatoes & Avocado.
- Serve with BBQ chips and veggies/dip to even out carbs.
Original Inspiration: BLAT Dogs