Happy Thursday everyone! It’s been a rainy mess around these parts! I think we’re all ready for some sunshine and a dry football game! These cute little numbers are easy to make and taste great!
These are so cute too! Plus, they’re perfectly balanced!
Serving Size ~ 3 Bites ~ 0.5P, 0.5C, 1F
- 24 slices Genoa salami (4 inch circles)
- 2 – 12 oz. jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1/2 c. finely chopped jarred roasted red peppers
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh basil or 1 Tbsp. dried basil
- 1/4 c. chopped olives (green or black)
- 4 oz. fresh mini mozzarella balls (optional of course for you non dairy folks!)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place salami into muffin tins to form cups.
- Bake for 7 minutes or until crisp. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Place cups on paper towel to remove excess grease.
- While salami is baking, mix artichoke hearts, peppers, basil, olives, and mozzarella balls. (This can be made the day before and stored in the refrigerator).
- Fill each salami cup with artichoke mixture. Sprinkle with additional basil for garnish.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Original Inspiration: Antipasti Bites