These are very similar to the Nutella Strawberry crepes, but the cream-cheese filling adds a nice tangy twist. You can bet I’ll be playing around with more crepe filling options like lemon curd, pumpkin, and many more in the near future. Enjoy!
Strawberry Cream-cheese Crepes
Serves 1 ~ 1P, 2C, 2F
- One Paleo Chocolate Crepe (recipe in the link ~ 0.5P, 0.5C, 1F)
- 1 Tbsp. spreadable cream-cheese yogurt (found this at Walmart), at room temperature
- 1/3 c. strawberries, diced
- 1/6 of a banana, sliced
- Dab of coconut whipped cream (optional)
- Mix 1-2 Tbsps. honey into cream-cheese if desired for extra sweetness (will increase carbs)
- Spread 1 Tbsp cream-cheese onto crepe.
- Place fruit in the center of the crepe
- Fold crepe and top with coconut whipped cream